12 Best WordPress SEO Plugins For Your Website
Best WordPress SEO Plugins – Your WordPress website may have good and interesting content. However, you will face problems if your website is not optimized for SEO. Websites that are not SEO-friendly will not appear in search engines. Of course, this will have a bad influence on your website traffic.
Relax, to do this, you can use the help of a plugin. However, finding WordPress SEO plugins can be a challenge. Therefore, we will help you by reviewing a series of the best WordPress SEO plugins so you can increase your website’s ranking on SERP.
12 Best WordPress SEO Plugins For Your Website
Most of the best SEO plugins we have listed here are guaranteed to work well on your WordPress site. Remember, make sure to choose the one that best suits your needs, both in terms of features and price.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular SEO plugins among WordPress users. This plugin, which has more than 5 million active users, can help your website meet SEO technical standards through its several features.
SEO Analysis is one of the superior features of Yoast SEO. This feature can make it easier for you to write content with the desired focus keyphrases. Apart from that, Yoast SEO can also recognize related keyphrases, synonym keyphrases, and various other forms of keyword phrases.
You can enjoy these features for free. However, there are also special features for premium users such as the Automatic Internal Linking Suggestions feature, which will automatically give you post recommendations that can be used as internal linking.
Yoast SEO Features:
- SEO analysis helps create SEO-friendly content with the right focus keyphrases.
- Readability analysis ensures the content you create can be understood by readers and by search engines.
- Full language support, available in various languages such as English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Indonesian, etc.
- A Google preview displays a preview of the website on the SERP, both on computers and cellphones.
2. All in One SEO Pack
Another WordPress SEO plugin that you can use is the All in One SEO Pack. This plugin has more than 3 million active users with an SEO toolkit that will improve your website’s search results practically without having to dive deep into SEO techniques.
All in One SEO Pack comes with an easy setup wizard that helps you choose the best SEO settings for your website. In addition, AiOSE also displays actionable analysis results through the TruSEO feature, so that it can help optimize SEO-friendly posts.
All in One SEO Pack Features:
- TruSEO On-Page Analysis, adding title tags, meta descriptions, keywords, and some SEO elements easily.
- Smart XML Sitemaps automatically generate XML sitemaps for WordPress and help search engines catch any updates.
- Local SEO provides tools to improve local SEO and provide better rankings in search results on Google Maps.
- Rich Snippets Schema provides complete support for Rich Snippet schema markup. So you can get more clicks and traffic.
- Social Media Integration, easily control social media thumbnails.
3. The SEO Framework
For those of you who want a lightweight WordPress SEO plugin but can still help create SEO content practically, The SEO Framework is the right choice. With more than 100 thousand active users, this plugin is a choice after Yoast SEO.
The SEO Framework has a more flexible SEO analysis feature to target keywords. Apart from that, this plugin also has SEO post settings in the form of tabs which are distinguished by a color scale. So you can see how friendly the content you create is with search engines.
The interface of The SEO Framework is also very suitable for beginners and professionals.
The SEO Framework Features:
- Focus helps the writing process according to the focus keyword and synonym keywords.
- Articles, improve your posts automatically by adding Structured Data.
- Honeypot, catch comment spammers easily and effectively.
- Cord helps connect your website with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Local, allows you to prepare important information related to local businesses that can be used by search engines.
4. Google XML Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps is a WordPress SEO plugin that you can easily use. Once you activate this plugin, you can configure whether or not to notify search engines about every update to a website.
Apart from that, with this plugin, you also have the option to create sitemaps in HTML format. Google XML Sitemaps will automatically generate a complete sitemap for your website.
Google XML Sitemaps Features:
- Generates XML sitemaps for websites.
- Notifies search engines about updates to websites.
- Adds sitemap URLs to the robots.txt file.
5. Broken Link Checker
Did you know that broken links on WordPress can reduce the quality of the website? For that, you might need the Broken Link Checker plugin. This plugin has been installed by more than 700 thousand active users.
With Broken Link Checker, you can monitor and check for broken links on all of your website’s internal and external links. If you find broken links later, you can handle them more quickly to improve SEO and user experience.
Broken Link Checker Features:
- Monitor internal and external links on your website.
- Detect broken links, and missing or redirected images.
- Notification if there is a broken link.
- Prevent search engines from following broken links (optional).
- Edit links directly from the plugin page.
6. SEO Squirrly
SEO Squirrly is a WordPress SEO plugin that is suitable for beginners or people who are not very familiar with SEO. At least, there are more than 100 thousand users who have installed it.
This plugin has complete features and is easy to use. Like the SEO analysis feature that you can immediately use when writing articles. In contrast to Yoast SEO, sometimes the results of the analysis appear when you save the article.
SEO Squirrly Features:
- Easy SEO setup with over 650 pre-configured features.
- Easily migrate legacy plugins to Squirrly with legacy settings.
- Provide content reports that can be sent to others.
7. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache will help improve SEO, Core Web Vital, and the overall user experience of your website. This WordPress SEO plugin is quite famous because it has been installed by more than 1 million users.
In addition, W3 Total Cache can help increase the speed of your website through caching, minifying, and easy-to-manage CDN integration.
W3 Total Cache Features:
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private/dedicated servers, and dedicated servers/clusters.
- Transparent Content Delivery Network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files, and WordPress.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL/TLS) support.
8. Internal Link Juicer
Internal Link Juicer is a WordPress SEO plugin that provides a solution for managing internal links in the website content. This plugin works by using the per-post configuration of the keywords you want.
Overall, the Internal Link Juicer plugin will help you improve your website’s SEO as well as user experience by showing the right content for the given context.
Internal Link Juicer features:
- Maximum diversification, with the intelligence placeholder feature, you can have various anchor texts.
- Automation, you no longer need to link pages manually every time you create a new post. Once the keywords are configured, the links will be generated automatically.
9. Rel Nofollow Checkbox
Setting the nofollow attribute in WordPress manually is a bit difficult. Luckily, the Rail Nofollow Checkbox plugin can make it easier for you to nofollow links you don’t want.
This plugin will add a rel=”nofollow” tick option in the insert/edit link dialog box to include the Nofollow attribute. So, you no longer need to open a text editor to add the nofollow attribute manually.
Rail Nofollow Checkbox Features:
- Added a rel=”nofollow” check option in the insert/edit link dialog box.
10. WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache is a WordPress SEO plugin that functions to generate static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After the HTML file is created, later your website server will serve the file instead of processing PHP scripts which are relatively heavier and more expensive.
WP Super Cache Features:
- Preloading, you can create cache files for posts, categories, and site tags by preloading.
- Garbage Collection automatically and regularly collects and deletes old files in the cache directory.
11. WP Smush
WP Smush is famous as a WordPress SEO plugin for image optimizers. This plugin, which has been installed by more than 1 million WordPress users, will help your website load faster.
WP Smush can resize, compress and increase Google Page Speed through the WordPress image smasher.
WP Smush Features:
- Lossless Compression removes unused data and compresses images without affecting image quality.
- Lazy Load delays the image offscreen by flipping the button.
- Bulk Smush, optimize, and compress images up to 50 images in one click.
- Image Resizing sets the maximum width and height of the image and reduces large images when compressed.
- Incorrect Size Image Detection quickly detects images that slow down your website.
12. All in One Schema Rich Snippets
All in One Schema Rich Snippets is a plugin that can provide rich snippet schemes, which are short summaries of web pages in Google search results. This WordPress SEO plugin can help you provide only important information to search engines.
Apart from that, the rich snippet scheme feature can also help you create interactive snippets (with photos, star ratings, prices, etc.) so that you stand out from your competitors.
All in One Schema Rich Snippets Features:
- Helps search engines get the important and precise information displayed in snippets.
- Interactive snippets with photos, star ratings, prices, authors, etc will stand out from the competition.
- Help improve search engine results.
- Helps Facebook display the right information when visitors share your website link to Facebook.